FYI is dedicated to the success of young people in the Faribault area and is anchored by the 40 Developmental Assets; a framework which outlines the building blocks of healthy youth development. Faribault Youth Investment aims to increase the community’s capacity for providing a supportive “growing up” environment for all youth by convening multiple sectors in collaborative efforts.
Building community connections for healthy youth development.
Faribault is a community where all young people thrive.
- Increase community capacity to support new and existing youth programs.
- Create systems and infrastructure that support increased access and participation in youth programs.
- Leverage existing resources and pursue new funding streams.
- Promote the 40 Developmental Assets as an evidence-based approach for youth program development.
- Support youth programs through staff training and program quality assessment.
FYI is a coalition of organizations and agencies who have come together to support Faribault youth. Through the cooperative efforts of Pillar organizations and multiple partner agencies Faribault Youth Investment works enthusiastically toward its goals.
Pillars ($2,500 minimum)
- Allina Health
Builders ($1,000 – $2,499)
- Cannon River STEM School
- Faribault Foundation (c/o Kathy Sandberg & Nalani McCutcheon)
- Faribault United Way
Supporters ($250 – $999)
- Faribault Daily News
Friends ($25 – $249)